Reworking the contemporary Engineered Bedale in a robust wax finish, the Ashby is a stylish, practical winter-ready jacket. Constructed in Barbour's signature 6oz Sylkoil waxed cotton, with a matte finish and a comfortable, lived-in feel. Slightly more tailored than the Bedale, yet still allowing room for essential winter layering, classic features include a storm fly front with hardy stud fastenings, a smart sit-down cord collar with throat strap, angled handwarmer pockets and two generous bellow pockets.
Inspired by Barbour's Scottish heritage, the iconic Original Classic Tartan trims the Ashby's lining and inside pockets, adding unmistakable authenticity.
- Interactive front zip
- Constructed in Barbour's signature 6oz Sylkoil waxed cotton with a matte finish
- Storm fly front with hardy stud fastenings
- smart sit-down cord collar with throat strap
- Angled handwarmer pockets
- Two generous bellow pockets